View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2023, 17:26 (Ref:4139020)   #35
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
And then try and claim the payments to that company should be considered a salary to one of their top three employees.
I assume this is about Adrian Newey? He is not an RBR employee, but rather he is contracted to RBR via Newey's own design firm? My readings of the financial regulations is that they explicitly allow that scenario. Probably negotiated by RBR when the regulations were being written to support exactly his situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
Cadillac and Andretti are joining forces to enter F1.
I have to be very curious about the power unit. I am assuming a rebadge or maybe they don't even link the power unit to Cadillac? But we may not see more details until this moves closer to being a reality.

Richard