View Single Post
Old 23 May 2007, 07:47 (Ref:1919318)   #51
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
I certainly remember Greg - IIRC he left his plans very late indeed (despite travelling such a distance) and I thought he was being pretty optimistic about getting it all sorted in time - but he was right and I was wrong!
I was originally driving down last year, but decided later to fly and hire a car as we have done for a number of years now. I transferred my unwanted ferry crossing to him to get him on his way. Another Tenths member sorted him out with a camping pass. They were somewhat delayed, and arrived in the middle of the storm on the Wednesday evening. Pitching camp in those conditions was perhaps the ultimate Le Mans initiation!