View Single Post
Old 26 May 2002, 15:50 (Ref:296694)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is a excellent idea for a thread Fab and I would have suggested a separate one, however, as I'm rather late on parade and you've all got going on it, I'll adjust the title of the thread so people know where to look. (Oh, and thanks for the diversion from the F1 racing? nonsense!).

My favourite moment?

Well aside from saying all of it , there are two main moments for me:-

1. On the tribunes for the driver parade and the build-up to the race, the babbling commentary (which I struggle to understand), the quest to get as many pics of drivers and cars as I can, listening to the excitement on Radio Le Mans (Mr. Truswell and Mr. Titchmarsh in particular), feeling the sun burn into the back of my neck (hopefully). Then, after the cars have headed off on that final "parade" lap, with the helicopters charting their progress around the track - the suspense and the tangible excitement in the crowd until the cars burst into sight around the Ford Chicane and Le Mans is off again for another year. Just absolutely fantastic!!

2. As for the second - it's quite simple. The night. All of it. Absolutely magical.

There you are. If you still not going after reading this - shame on you!!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 26 May 2002 at 15:53.