View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2013, 09:09 (Ref:3271804)   #53
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The interesting thing for me here is the use of the word 'viewers' in the thread title. When I go to a race, I'm a spectator. So I presume this thread is intended at judging the best length of race for TV viewers, is it?
I was thinking the same thing. At the Silverstone 6 Hours this year I just about had time to walk around the whole track during the race.

The difference between 24 hours at LM and 'sprint' races would be too big. I would favour a couple races between 6 and 24 hours in length. I have sentimental (albeit hazy, I was very young) memories of the Kyalami 9 Hours.