View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2014, 13:08 (Ref:3431417)   #1047
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
As you know, I have personal experience that Exams doesn't have to be a stopping block from going to Le Mans .

But I do respect your choice, and must admit (even though I fear crucifixion for this) I also value family over Le Mans...
I know Mathias, I did 2012 in between my last two exams at school! I did have the option of re-sits though if it all went wrong, but for my sister's year it's one chance and that's it. She's as disappointed as I am to miss out but I think she's made the right choice.

That's a bold admission you've made there though, I was far more subtle