View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2008, 13:58 (Ref:2324201)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund
It is a shame that those threads are moved to obscurity.

Only if you don't go there and read them..... It's as open and accessible as any other sub-forum here.

I actually moved quite a number of Le Mans-specific threads to the sub-forum shortly after it was created.

It just requires that extra bit of discipline. As a Le Mans nut, the Le Mans sub-forum is where I start when I come here. After checking the sub-forum, I then check out the main Sportscar forum.

We've had the debate about 'stickies' over and over again and the perception is that for those who aren't so enthused about the world's greatest motor race, the abundance of stickies for the couple of months around Le Mans annoys/perplexes both of them........

Having the sub-forum wasn't my idea, but I am a great supporter of the facility. I'm pretty convinced it will come into it's own as we get closer to LM09.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 30 Oct 2008 at 14:03.