View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2008, 15:19 (Ref:2325398)   #23
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This is my 2nd, and last entry into this thread. Moderators, I understand the reason as to why this sub forum has been introduced. I just personally dont think it is necessary, as is the same with the vast majority of the members here on ten-tenths if this thread is anything to go by. At times I can understand why some may consider this sub forum necessary, during May - July the main sportscar and GT forum does tend to get rather cluttered. During the rest of the season however things are usually pretty quiet, and when the off season arrives well as you can see the main forum itself is almost dead in comparissan. IMO.

Anyway as I said earlier, what I think and other forum members here think doesent really have any relevence with regards as to how ten-tenths is run. Personally though I think that if the admin team here at ten-tenths want to balance the members wishes and the dynamics of the forum they should ask the members what they would like. Perhaps in the form of a poll.

Anyway as I have said this will be my last post within this thread as I have no wish to be accused of trolling, like yourself Adam and everyone else here we are all just sportscar fans.