View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2009, 10:27 (Ref:2576912)   #66
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Hiya John how are you my old friend? Well I am still here as you can see from my post count! BTW did you manage to keep the weight off, I remember you returned after an off season break and had ben seriously working out and dieting and lost so much weight I never even recognised you!

Andy do you remember yourself and the East London/Essex mafia (rent a crowd :-) ) coming to the AGM and getting Craig's proposition for a normally aspirated Cossie past? Bad nights work that for Craig more than anyone else as I recon even with his fat wallet it must have felt somewhat deflated after the amount of money he spent trying to get it a scant second or two faster than it was with the HT oversized Pinto engine (did it ever go that much quicker I can't remember you would know but I know it still struggled against the Sunbeams etc. I remember Roland telling me the engine was designed as a turbo and as such would never work properly as a normally aspirated but those things are beyond me ) . Sounded good though :-)

Last edited by Al Weyman; 6 Nov 2009 at 10:35.