Thread: LM24 Le Mans Classic 2020
View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2019, 07:45 (Ref:3937060)   #8
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Group C will also have a race at next years event, along with the aforementioned ERL. According to Peter Auto, ‘two other manufacturers races will complete the competition’s allocated track time’, but no further info on them. We’ve had the Jaguar Challenge last couple of times, but that seems to be dying a bit with JLRs ‘financial constraints’ and maybe FE obligations.

Whatever, it’s the one historic meeting where I willingly pay to spectate and just be part of. Have slept in Houx in the van last couple of times, and as a bonus was privileged to race on both occasions. Here’s what (co driver) Joe and me won for the car owner in 2016. Think Richard Mille watches are well beyond my budget!
Attached Thumbnails
E5E4AC01-EB59-455A-BB9D-5565F1DFFFBC.jpeg