View Single Post
Old 23 May 2002, 09:02 (Ref:293298)   #10
flaggie1
Racer

flaggie1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well BFC thats the kind of response i'd expect from a towy turd who was tucked up warm in his truck while we are doing our thing. Anyway i don't hold grudges. My gripe is the fact that cams track safety issued a permit and approved the flag point for us to operate from. As for walking away i don't think that would have been an option. There would have been no one else who would of manned the post. But in hindsight and talking to some of my colleagues maybe that is what we should have done. The only way that cams will listen to the "VOLUNTEERS" that work trackside maybe we need to walk any from a meeting that will bring the issue to head. But that is a last resort, i have since penned a letter to the person who issued the permit(His brother works with my father) and have asked for these questions to be addressed. I will let you know how i fair. The escape route issue also was a problem and there was no way that if a couple of openwheelers got together they would have landed in our lap b 4 we could say INCOMING.