View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2009, 12:46 (Ref:2523683)   #18
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnage arnie View Post
Woolley-you can breath a sigh of relief as there's no Peugeot Spiders this year!
Excellent, my favourite week-end just got better. Talk about a waste of fuel, I've never seen a duller category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnage arnie View Post
We've got Formula Le Mans instead, which looks like identical LMP2 type cars so they should be quick but not a huge grid (as seems to be the norm this year).
I'd noticed them. Not enough cars to justify the track time, and with less than a full grid of LMS cars (capacity at Silverstone is 50something, I think) how about merging them and letting the FLM cars do the first and last hours?! Lets just hope they're quick and close.

Anyone seen an entry list for the classics yet? I was downbeat about them the first year with only 9 starters and fewer finishes, but the last two years they've turned into something pretty special. Gorgeous cars raced hard and lots of them.