View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2009, 18:33 (Ref:2523864)   #20
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Excellent, my favourite week-end just got better. Talk about a waste of fuel, I've never seen a duller category.

I'd noticed them. Not enough cars to justify the track time, and with less than a full grid of LMS cars (capacity at Silverstone is 50something, I think) how about merging them and letting the FLM cars do the first and last hours?! Lets just hope they're quick and close.

Anyone seen an entry list for the classics yet? I was downbeat about them the first year with only 9 starters and fewer finishes, but the last two years they've turned into something pretty special. Gorgeous cars raced hard and lots of them.
The FLM cars also supported the Le Mans 24 hour race, there are not many of them but they are fast and noisy.

If you have a look at the Classic Endurance Racing website you can see the results of all the races this year, although it is not showing an entry list for Silverstone you get a very good idea of what will be racing.