View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2022, 10:37 (Ref:4134852)   #462
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sure it is entirely unrelated, but the link is being made in the media:

Shaila-Ann Rao to depart FIA role after less than six months

'Sources close to Rao have told BBC Sport that the decision to leave was hers - she resigned because the FIA is going through a re-organisation process and she felt that there would not be a job in which she was interested at the end of it.

She will leave the FIA at the end of November.

Sulayem, who took over as FIA president in December last year, said: "Shaila-Ann has provided me with great support in respect to Formula 1, always acting with professionalism and integrity."

Rao joined the FIA in June from her previous post as special adviser to Mercedes F1 team principal Toto Wolff.

Her links to Mercedes caused concern at both Ferrari and Red Bull.

In particular, at the height of the cost-cap row, Red Bull raised questions about Rao and whether they had been targeted.

Red Bull team principal Christian Horner has said that it was Rao who called him shortly after Max Verstappen clinched his second world title at the Japanese Grand Prix to tell him officially that Red Bull had been found in breach of the financial regulations.'