View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2023, 11:29 (Ref:4142853)   #475
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
I agree with all that Richard has said. Also that his original comments were aimed at 2026 season and beyond.

My only point is that, at the moment and also during the period of the current engine regulations there are only Mercedes, Renault, Ferrari and Red Bull PT (nee Honda) actively involved with F1 engines. I totally agree that although called Red Bull PT their engine is really Honda.
Sounds like we are on the same page. I misunderstood what you were saying earlier,

Richard