Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2022, 22:39 (Ref:4101690)   #689
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Whether you actually get a copy is another thing
That would be true to the entire Rich Energy saga. Maybe Storey will sue to stop it.

But the pre-order is listed on the publishers site (which is a small, but legitimate publisher who focuses on niche categories including sports and automobiles). The authors say they are done with the manuscript. I can't see the publisher listing it for pre-order unless they had manuscript in hand. I assume the likelihood of getting it is high. Now.. will it be any good? For $30 I am willing to risk it. I hope it proves to be entertaining and ideally with some new revelations.

Richard