View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2023, 09:37 (Ref:4139831)   #105
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
to return to the subject under discussion,the notion of a franchise system might be contained in the Concorde agreement,but we aren't too likely to get a look at that.My earlier point about Andretti's entry and anti trust legislation doesn't seem to have attracted informed comment from those who live in the land of Liberty and Andretti.

I certainly don't live or hail from the Land of the Free, however I wonder whether an American court would be able to hear such a lawsuit as it is the FIA that issues F1 licences (or whatever) to the teams and the FIA are firmly entrenched and based in the EU.

And do not forget that the EU commissioners have already looked into the FIA and FOM relationship, which was the reason that Mosley "sold" the commercial arm, i.e. FOM, to Mr E many years ago. And that appears to have satisfied the EU.