View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2020, 14:30 (Ref:4023259)   #56
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
LMDH will very quickly become as LMP1 did, a spending formula. Where no privateer can compete with the factory teams. So please tell me where this is the wonderful ''new future of prototype racing? It's the same old with a new name, no more.
More like same old DPi. I bet some manufacturers won't even have full factory teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty View Post
Do the LMDH regs stipulate the base engine needs to be of road car origins?.....all new to me!!!
No. But apparently that's a possible route, since many mentioned it. Isn't the Mazda DPi 2.0 based on a road car block like it used to be in the Lola?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rf1 Fan View Post
Autohebdo says that Ferrari could announce something about lmdh rather sooner than later.
I wish they'd announce something like (read in bad Italian accent) "What is this LMDh nonsense? We are coming with our bellisima SF90 LMH in 2022!"