View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2007, 07:20 (Ref:1946981)   #39
canam
Veteran

canam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysalv
look i would like nothing more than creatioon to suceed in the lmes i think that as a team they are very well put together and are doing well in terms of promoting there name via selling to chassis already but its just seems that every race there are problems i went to spa last year and they did not even make it past practice its just dissapointing . they change there set up to much maybe i feel that if they just stuck with what they have and worked towards there relighablilty they can come good again . having watched the road to lemans when they followed creation in 2005 jcw seemed to wine about everything the team done to the car where minassian just got on with it and was very quick i think they need to rearrange there driver line up sorry if thats harsh but a fair opinion
I think the reliability issue was bigger in previous years. At Spa last year, the car was hit by a Corvette in the first practice which, apparently punctured the tub. They had to go back home. In the last five races of 2006, they had two poles and four podiums. Apart from Pescarolo, they were better than everyone else (and reliable).

I watched the Road to Le Mans as well and I think you are referring to Andy Wallace not JCW. Wallace was the one doing the complaining. The other two just got on with it.

I hope things improve after their horrific LM. They do push the boundaries and it would be nice to see them succeed. One further point, a Creation car has been on pole at the 'Ring' every year for the last three years.