Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2022, 08:34 (Ref:4135115)   #58
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
It's definitely an interesting debate.

In the F1 Driver Awards section, they list Magnussen as pole for Rd 21 2022 and the winner of the Pirelli Pole Position Award.

In 2021, they did not award the Pirelli Pole Position Award at the sprint rounds, but instead the driver who started the Sprint in P1 was awarded the Pirelli Speed King Award.