View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2006, 10:06 (Ref:1772113)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman
Sort of what I was trying to say Peter. At least DTRC does have a set of regs but basically any car that is out of those, Specials, Spaceframes or 4wD etc. goes into class A a sort of championship within a championship and it obviously works. Maybe something more on those lines may be worth a look at Diz.
So there are regs for modern saloons (DTRC) and regs for Classics/Historics (CTCRC) thus you could run a free for all race for moderns and the same for classic/Historics.

Presumably there are similar regs for sportscars too.