View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2002, 22:49 (Ref:358768)   #33
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by colinbond

Rubbish no matter what he says he would have to be one the biggest ego maniacs in sport
I can't believe some of the bashing here. The fact remains that Brock is still THE most giving person in terms of time spent with and effort given towards the fans in Australian motor racing.

I must admit I first thought that this would tarnish his farewell in '97 where he dominated the first part of the race.

But, if he's keen on having another pedal, as he would say, he'll "have a red-hot go". And I hope he does well just to stick it up some of you.

Perkins has given him a bit of a gee up, but he has also said he'd rather be racing Brock than some of the guys they usually race against.

If he didn't still love driving and racing, he wouldn't still do rallies like Targa. The man still loves to drive cars fast. Any doubts, read Steve Nally's article on his outing with Brock at Baskerville in his Targa Monaro in the current MOTOR magazine.