View Single Post
Old 9 May 2013, 09:38 (Ref:3244734)   #5580
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
nobody put a gun to Toyota's head to run a petrol hybrid... also, nobody put a gun to Audi's head to run a FWD flywheel hybrid, which has shown to be less powerful than Toyota's solution. I don't see Audi making noises about BoPing the hybrid systems. And, AFAIR, they weren't calling for a BOP last season when Toyota was faster on some tracks. You either outsmart/outengineer your opponent or you lose... this BoPing nonsense from Toyota is rubbish. Either invest properly in your car or STFO.
Well, I think Audi has made noise about the 120kmh rule. Toyota aren't throwing 200 million dollars at this program, so that isn't investing properly? Re-read the interview. Its fathomable that the truth is being said about what these diesels are capable of. Last year they were faster but also pit much sooner relative to what the pace vs. efficiency is this season. Wouldn't you agree?

Gregtrummer I like that idea, but teams would probably object to it, and we know they need the teams (manufacturers).

Last edited by TF110; 9 May 2013 at 09:40. Reason: spelling