View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2015, 10:26 (Ref:3593209)   #25
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
Spa is one of two non-LM rounds I have any interest in watching (Fuji being the other), if they take that away then I guess it gives me another free weekend near the end of the football season (OK, more time for the Blancpain GT and IMSA rounds that it clashes with...).
May I ask why you did not watch any of the others? Silverstone was pretty incredible, and surely the Nurburgring is still old-school enough to have some interest to those who refuse to watch Tilke circuits?