View Single Post
Old 7 May 2012, 21:12 (Ref:3070862)   #2773
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
It's confusing because everyone but Strakka and JRM at Sebring were using an old car. So how would they base the performance off of that? And isn't it supposed to be two rounds with data covered before they make a change for LeMans? How will they do this as Sebring had every team but the HPD users running old cars? I wonder if they'll just have to go off of Spa's performance difference.
Eventhough it was 2011 cars, i believe that the Diesels (Audis) was using the 2012 restrictions. That should make the race eligible for BoP comparisons.