View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2022, 14:50 (Ref:4124317)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Uh, isn't this just Ferrari as usual rather than Ferrari being un-Ferrari like??
lol sad but true!

typically we limit our discussions to the drivers, team principle, and technical head while we dont frequently mention the teams chief strategists.

Hannah Schmitz of RB is about the only one i can name off hand but only because she has been killing it the last few seasons and RB talk about her fairly frequently.

with the massive importance placed on data acquisition and real time analysis, is this the now the most important job on the pit wall during the race?

anyways, whomever Ferrari has is complete pants!