View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2022, 15:22 (Ref:4124475)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipR View Post
I did find it peculiar at the beginning of the year when they said they would not bring developments to try to understand the car and to me that sounded like they are not sure why it is fast or what makes it fast(similar to MB who seem to be unsure why the car sometimes work and sometimes it does not) .
i had assumed they were keeping an eye on their budget and/or planning to roll out updates later in the season and not be outspent on late season development by RB...sort of what RB did to Merc last season.

i must admit early season, i thought that was for sure the right move.

dont think that so much anymore!