Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2024, 10:56 (Ref:4191284)   #481
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
If you can put your hands on a pair of those, you could be happy with. Christian Moity, Jean-Marc Teissedre and my old bloke Alain Bienvenu are serious people in this field. https://www.abebooks.fr/servlet/Book...iABEgK4BvD_BwE
A real must have, imo.
Funny you should mention that book. Back in July I bought a lot of Le Mans books from a deceased estate. All in perfect condition (bar that one has a tiny bit of damage on the sleeve) and hardcover with sleeve bar 1. The book you mention was included. Its a quite large book and outlines every race with a report and some beautiful pictures. Fabulous book, and with it I got an extra large (softcover) book with all the stats from each year. At the back of the book is an appendix with more stats

Quite pleased to see the price they quote for a used copy of that book you mention, as that alone is what I paid for the whole selection including auction fees. It was also 15 minutes away to pick them up so no delivery charge either.

Edit: just noticed the book I have must be an earlier issue.... it only goes to 1982, whereas the one you linked goes to 1992. Still a great book though.

The Brian Laban book on the right of the group pic is also brilliant and has fab photos, many double page.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4445.jpeg   IMG_4446.jpeg  

Last edited by E.B; 10 Jan 2024 at 11:26. Reason: added