View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2010, 21:16 (Ref:2619378)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Do you stay the whole time at night on T34 or are you going to watch somewhere trackside?

In past years I've returned to the circuit around midnight after our meal. I normally watch for a while from the outside of Dunlop and then head down To Tertre Rouge before going back to T34.

This year will be different as I expect to have the whole evening free, not limited by the need to depart the circuit. I'll definitely be spending time down at Tertre Rouge, as I enjoy it on the inside of the track down there, but I also have an inkling, in the extra time I'll now have, to take a wander out to the Porsche Curves, as I've never been out there at night.