View Single Post
Old 23 May 2023, 14:54 (Ref:4157581)   #3253
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
as an event i attended in person i thought it was awesome

but indeed from a teams point of view the pit area was not at F1's level of space and/or exclusivity.

personally i liked that the support categories were more of the domestic category variety. and its not like GP2/Formula 2 race at all the same events as F1 does. to each their own of course.

its a great track with some beautiful towns/communities nearby. very nice place to spend a few days to watch some racing...but yeah, F1 isnt going there.

unfortunately, its all about the amenities of Miami's and Las Vegas' type places for the foreseeable future.