View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2023, 15:17 (Ref:4170157)   #3275
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
broadrun96 has a similar post on the 2023 Season thread. #271
I missed that. Yep, same topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
Sounds like the extortionate behavoir i'd associate with F1 management.
For me, it comes across as "legal" to protect their rights, but at the same time, not a good partnership with the locals. A bit of a finger in the eye including the potential for vindictive behavior such as offensive lights, etc. But... I guess they are following the money.

I saw a post somewhere this morning calling out that US viewership is declining due to RBR/Max dominance. I don't want to get into that, but many of the comments were all about the high costs of attending races in US and how many feel the pricing is insanely high. The point being F1/FOM risks pricing themselves out of the US market.

Richard