View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2018, 09:55 (Ref:3796568)   #67
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I would consider myself a hardcore F1 enthusiast/addict, helped a lot by the mutual support group at tentenths, yet F1 is currently struggling to maintain my interest, I am not sure that I can be bothered to watch it on FTA, let alone fork out hundreds of pounds to dig it out from behind a paywall.
The last couple of seasons I've watched all of the races or highlights (Channel 4 coverage) - but I haven't watched any of them live. It's all been recorded and then I'll watch it usually on a Sunday evening once I've 'finished' for the weekend. If it went behind a paywall I wouldn't bother with it. I can find other stuff to watch for a couple of hours on a Sunday if I have to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
World series cricket anyone?
Errr.... No. That's up there with Golf for sports that are massively duller than F1.