View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2012, 22:11 (Ref:3157234)   #19
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Joeb , it was pointed out in another thread , that its a team waiver , not a manufacturer waiver .

Quite possibily , and we dont know , AF Corse sent an AM car to PLM , but possibily didnt send a Pro car , cuz they were not eligable for a waiver .

Let Ferrari have that waiver , no worries with that , but not just specific teams . I just feel thats wrong and opening the door to less well run outfits to parry for the same break .

Where would that leave us ?
I understand it is a team specific waiver, but that doesn't really matter to me. We are dealing with so few total numbers of cars in ACO GTE racing that I find team and manufacturer based waivers to have the same effect. I'm not a fan of waivers - team or manufacturer.

Playing devil's advocate here: Who is the team sponsor of ESM? Who is the ALMS presenting sponsor? Who got team specific waivers?