View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2012, 00:18 (Ref:3157266)   #21
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I thought Ferrari was the best GTE? More than a few here have said it. So why does it need a performance break when in WEC it's getting the opposite? Obviously their drivers or the team in general isn't quite as good with the 458 as the teams in WEC. So I think it's unfair. BOP in general is pretty weird to begin with, but when you have the car of the field I don't think you need breaks.
Look who ESM has to race vs. who the Ferrari teams face in WEC GTE Pro. The factory opposition, particularly from Corvette changes the game for ESM.

I don't think ESM has the GT experience AF corse has, or even what JMW have, but the team is composed of a bunch of all-star talent from IndyCar, prototypes and GT. Also, if Risi Competizione were to reappear in America I wonder if ESM would have equal equipment... (Just speculation there.)

Chris