View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2023, 01:15 (Ref:4151690)   #55
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
That’s a big gap. Interesting, when they went out they seemed to push more to get the tyres going earlier. They were very confident to just get going.

The remaining order is similar. Except Cadillac seem a little off. Perhaps not benefiting from having more cars at the track? Peugeot getting a bit closer.
Caddy have not tested on any of the remaining tracks. That has to put them on the backfoot for a bit. Although I think i read they are planning a test at spa?

I'm just looking forward to a chance for more cars to mix it up with Toyota and Ferrari.