View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2022, 18:28 (Ref:4128921)   #57
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Midget Challenge seems to be having a bit of an identity crisis at the moment. When I raced in it, it was a starter series for cheap sports cars. Now of course that accolade goes to Mazda MX-5s and the like as the MGs are not a starter sports car. So it's a "historic" series but even the "road going" cars are developed past the normal "historic" levels.

When MiniMM raced with them in August, there was just two Class A cars on track, one of which broke. I don't think there are many left out there and can't really see why anyone would build one. Rather than poach drivers from the Midgets, maybe another series would encourage more builds as there is somewhere else to race besides the handful of Challenge rounds. Sounds like the HSCC could be a good thing.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk