View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2009, 11:08 (Ref:2494414)   #3
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's a really difficult one this isn't it?

I think the organisers have made a really creditable attempt at creating a really challenging National Championship calendar but, like many of us, have been caught out by the recession. These dates were probably first mooted 12 months ago when things weren't quite so bad for many competitors.

Although the travel element, the greatest of any comparable championship, (see http://www.number66.net/how-much-tra...rsport-season/) is challenging to say the least we were certainly going to give it a go. I had a hotel booked until Monday.

The problem is that business has got worse and like many others we've had to prioritise our spending. We've already cut out pre race testing at circuits we know and now sadly we won't be making the trip.

I hope it goes ahead though and it looks like a brilliant circuit, perfect for FF1600!