Thread: WEC Race 6 Hours of Spa
View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2023, 15:17 (Ref:4153828)   #230
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
Agreed - did the same for Hypercar pitstops at last round which were predictable.

The weather thing was least interesting thing in control room and the tyres but was LMP2 tyres I thought and not explained (just one slick compound mentioned)
It was mad. They needed to cut away. We could always go back. That feature would have been better earlier in the race too.

I get annoyed with the cutting to the pits to see the team of the Greta battle happening out on track too! But that isn’t going to change as similar things are in all sports!

Not sure we are ever going to have the improvement here. And I presume it isn’t actually Eurosport as they just carry the WEC feed.