View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2022, 21:15 (Ref:4097855)   #33
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
A little late, here are my pictures from Brands Hatch: https://bit.ly/3GuSzJu

I shot the first two stages at the rally stage, but discarded all those from the first stage because of the mist. About half this album is pictures from stage 2, with cones painstakingly edited out (I hate traffic cones, why is it necessary to use them to mark the egde of a perfectly obvious rally course?)!

The rest are from the sneaky angle of the cars emerging through the trees as they returned from the rally stage and of the chicane at the top of Paddock Hill Bend. I did take more pictures of cars on the regular circuit, but these just felt like ordinary Brand Hatch pictures, not very rallyish, so I discarded them too.

Overall I like the mud, trees and grime of the rally stage better. I think rallying is infecting me .