View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2020, 19:56 (Ref:3991949)   #110
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
From what MSV said, or rather from what people have misinterpreted from what MSV said
http://news.msv.com/important-update...in-august.aspx

They said that would be no public events in Aug, which is true*. They don't say that it will be only for August.

*Technically it might not be true. The last BTCC meeting in August is at Knockhill and different rules apply North of the border so things might be different.
Cheers - and from a BTCC perspective, there are no scheduled MSV events for September either.