View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2011, 21:43 (Ref:2976254)   #8
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
The remit behind the V8's is to bring out similar cars and give value for money racing, if other series cannot fill grids and give value for money then its a good thing surely. Its only a 5 round series for a bit of fun anyhow and I will do some or all the rounds and be selective of other races I do with regular championships based purely on circuits I like and are within a reasonable distance. Thats recession for you. I also have to say I had my seasons best race on Sunday look at my incar vids for the amount of action I enjoyed, if other champiosnhips are failing to deliver then maybe they should go.

My thoughts on production racing is the past failure of similar championships and racing in Road Saloons that were meant to be production and clearly were not as I found out after a season of going nowhere before I sussed out the little grey areas and exploited them like everyone else was.