View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2010, 09:49 (Ref:2740867)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
taking about pancakes, i had a grand marnier crepe this year, it must be 5 years since this last one and after declining the sugar and jam drenched it in grand marnier, it was perfect.
I never even notice sugar and jam.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I am afraid my posting will be a little more limited from now on as my wonderful bank has now blocked all forums so posting wll be impossible during the day, what will i do now i suppose I might actually do a little work.

I've been in that boat for several year's now since we were banned from accessing boards like this at work. I used to spend most of my lunchhours here (and other times too!).