View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2022, 07:31 (Ref:4130797)   #147
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Whilst phase one of the ticket purchasing process was remarkably easy, I was shutting down my computer by 9:15 (UK) and heading out for the day, I'm a little concerned what lies in wait for us when phase two tickets are released in a few weeks time. Why the delay and are some parking or camping areas having their boundaries redrawn, are some parking areas becoming campsites and vice versa, will some campsites or parking areas no longer exist...? The conspiracy theorist in me suspects we're in for a few surprises, let's hope they're pleasant ones.