View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2019, 10:40 (Ref:3915302)   #1971
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Oh really? The last time I tried to get into the Porsche Curves (2016) I was told access was only for those camped at that site. Is that no longer the case, is it open to all again?
We were staying with Traveldestinations and got access to the campsite as well as our Flexotel location. It does raise the point as to whether you need a grandstand seat if this area is available and of course if you are camping there you can take your own seats.

If you join the ACO you get access to the Terrace at Maison Blanche.