View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2022, 19:16 (Ref:4128806)   #104
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
assuming that was the only thing he has said on the matter then yes...still over the top imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Was it? Here's what he said:

"And as far as we understand, there's a team in minor breach, which is more procedural, and another team that is fundamentally massively over and that is being still looked after. So that's an open secret in the paddock."
hes calling one team out for massively cheating and hes calling out the rest of the paddock for not talking about it publicly which to me implies an accusation of conspiracy or coverup.

a very loaded statement imo. of course we will all have different views on how that quote should be parsed though.