Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2014
View Single Post
Old 7 May 2014, 09:43 (Ref:3403269)   #59
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
Love to see Porsche win.
Respect for Toyota, if they can pull it off.
But I still have this nagging thought that Audi are going to pull a rabbit out of the hat.
Even though I am a staunch, till the day I die, Porsche fan, I really don't care! We are traveling over from Australia for the race this year, and I can't wait. Just looking forward to a great race, good weather and finally getting to see and soak up this fantastic event, which I have been waiting to do, for four decades.
You'll love it mate. And what a year to be going. Being able to just drive down is something a lot of us Brits/Europeans take for granted.