View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2001, 12:14 (Ref:124294)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wha?

Y'mean Liz wrote it?

I hope not because I always had a bit more faith in her than that.

A piece of advice. Don't go using Autosport as a sole source of info. If its recent get the race reps from the clubs and compare them with the mag. If its about a driver, at least talk to him/her and get some balance. If its older, then go to the library and read the books. But to use a comic and pass the results off as serious factual journalism is a little bit er..... B'sides I'd be seriously agrieved if I was the editor of Autosport and I got no financial reward for the plagiarism.

Always remember Autosport needs to sell copy and they'll do anything to do so. The bits used in the subject of this thread were lifted out of context. Button wasn't interviewed and had no chance to comment on the content.

Example (I paraphrase) His Father and his Manager "bagging" JPM at every opportunity.

Does that equate to Button "bagging" JPM? Don't think so. Do we know if he sanctions these actions? Nope we don't.

You see what I mean?