Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2019, 16:12 (Ref:3909139)   #2119
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
That or some SERIOUS British understatement of SLIGHT increase

Updated page shows:

It will be looking to repeat that feat at the very least this time out and to achieve it they field new low-downforce aero, a mildly upgraded Gibson GL 458 (some 20bhp up on the units fielded by DragonSpeed and ByKolles) and its usual stellar driver line-ups. It’s R-13s won’t be hard to spot ether, as both are running in (bright) new colours (above).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
I saw the same early today and I was , but later they corrected the article

Anyway, have Rebellion some kind of exclusiveness with Gibson?
Thanks guys, I figured 20 hp increase would be more realistic! Maybe they have a financial deal with Gibson to test the new motors before they are available?