View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2023, 11:53 (Ref:4169284)   #497
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Wonder when they will reveal who the 3 teams are being investigated? Certainly be interesting to see how much they breached the cost cap by
I think any official statement will only happen once they are done with their audit work. And even then, they may only name teams if there are penalties. All teams finances are examined.

Realistically it's going to be a series of leaks. And just like before it will be impossible to tell fact from fiction.

Richard