View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2020, 21:12 (Ref:3969441)   #93
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Maybe, I'm not an expert in that discipline.

'Red Bull team boss Christian Horner told BBC Sport in an interview last week that the budget cap was "secondary" and that "reducing the cost to go racing" was more important.'
I like everyone fit quotes like that into my own reality (aka "my agenda".) I take the Horner quote as meaning...

"reducing the cost to go racing" = Make it easier for small teams to run cars on a very small budget. With "to go racing" being important. That is my "fixed cost" from earlier in the thread. The minimum cost to bring a car to the grid.

Which means, survival of grid is paramount. Second is improving racing (pulling the budgets of the top teams down closer to that of the smaller teams).

I will try to shut up now as I am just repeating myself and likely aggravating some folks.

Richard