View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2004, 11:07 (Ref:1137611)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The boxer was a great engine and because of its low centre of gravity works very well for weight distribution. Its problem was the ground effects and the need for venutii. It was too wide so had to go in favour of a V12. I gues that configuration came about purely because it was Ferrari's "trademark" in its road and GT cars of the late 50's early 60's.

Surpirising to read they never won a championship with it but its probably correct.

A sad statistic really.